Safety Approval Forms
Safety Approval Form
For none hazardous samples submit the Envelope Safety Approval Form for MX.
1. Log on to your PASS account;
2. Create a new Pass form;
3. Determine a Principal Investigator;
4. Enter title, select "Biogical & Life Sciences";
5. Select "PRT Member";
6. Assign a delegate (person who will be responsible for the experiment);
7. Select the funding Agency of your project from the drop down menu;
8. Include those members of your group who will be on site;
9. Click on click here in "To use the Standard Protein Crystallography Experiment envelope, please click here" Answer NO to all questions if your samples are non-hazardous;
10. Select a starting date;
11. Select a beam line;
12. Write down the number of your SAF and submit.